Your Stay in the Women’s Health Center
At The Westerly Hospital, starting a family begins in the warm, welcoming environment of our hospital’s special Women’s Health Center, where we offer you top-notch clinical care — from labor and delivery to recovery and post-partum — in one of seven, comfortable, homelike birthing suites. Our nurses have a reputation for caring that’s hard to match, certified nurse midwives provide you with another birthing option, and skilled pediatricians care for your newborn shortly after birth to make sure your baby gets a healthy start!
We’ll make sure your childbirth experience is a special one — a time you can share with family and friends.
Here’s what you can expect during your stay at the Women’s Health Center:
- Private birthing rooms for labor, delivery and recovery
- Pleasantly decorated rooms with hardwood floors and custom cabinetry
- Medical equipment convenient and hidden when not needed
- Guest chair (one overnight guest per patient)
- Unparalleled support with breastfeeding from our certified lactation consultants and counselors
- Bassinet stocked with infant care supplies
- Women’s Health Center staff all certified in neonatal resuscitation
- Outstanding staff to actively involve you every step of the way
To contact the Women’s Health Center, call 401-348-BABY