Orthopedics at Westerly Hospital means specialized surgical and non-surgical care to meet each patient’s individual musculoskeletal needs. We are committed to a compassionate, patient-centered approach to the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the muscles, bones, and joints.
Services provided by our orthopedics specialists include:
- Arthritis care
- Treatment for broken bones and fractures
- Spinal conditions
- Sports medicine
- Minimally invasive arthroscopic procedures
- Nerve and tendon repairs
- Hand, elbow and shoulder care
- Complete and partial joint replacement surgery
- Total Hip Replacement
- Hip Resurfacing
- Revisions of Hip Replacement
- Complete Knee Replacement
- Partial Knee Replacement
- Knee Revisions
- Total Shoulder Replacement
- Reverse-Ball Total Shoulder Replacement
Surgeons are board certified and use the latest proven techniques to achieve the best possible patient outcomes.
Westerly Hospital offers comprehensive inpatient and outpatient physical therapy and rehabilitation services.