Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Westerly Hospital’s Plastic and Reconstructive surgery program offers services ranging from reconstructive surgery after trauma or cancer to cosmetic surgery. Our expert board-certified plastic surgeons will discuss your treatment options which include the latest innovative plastic surgery techniques that best fit your goals.
- Breast reconstruction after breast cancer
- Breast reduction
- Maxillofacial surgery after facial trauma
- Head and neck reconstruction after cancer
- Melanoma and skin tumor removal in sensitive areas
- Microsurgery for complex wound repair
- Congenital surgery
Westerly Hospital’s cosmetic surgery program offers you a wide variety of cosmetic procedures using the most advanced and proven medical techniques including breast surgery, tummy tucks, body contouring, fat grafting, facelifts, eyelid surgery and more.
If you choose Westerly Hospital for your cosmetic surgery procedure, you can expect:
- The highest standard of surgical excellence and patient care
- The utmost safety
- Understanding and appreciation for your needs and desires
Having your cosmetic procedure in a hospital setting gives you an enhanced level of care, as well as an added layer of safety and peace of mind of having skilled nurses oversee your post-procedure recovery. Our surgeons work closely with our expert team of operating room RNs (registered nurses), surgical technologists, physician assistants, anesthesiologists and CRNAs (certified registered nurse anesthetists) who each participate in hundreds of surgeries per year, and who dedicate their expertise and attention to your well-being and satisfaction.
- Breast augmentation/lift
- Eye lid surgery (blepharoplasty)
- Face lift
- Nose reshaping rhinoplasty
- Tummy tuck abdominoplasty
- Body contouring (thigh lift, arm lift brachiaplasty)
- Botox and fillers for lip augmentation and wrinkles